Secondary Admission (11 to 18 years)
Our secondary school is for students aged 11-18, and includes the International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC), International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE), National Baccalaureate (NB) and International Baccalaureate (IB) programmes.
- Satisfy the age requirements for the intended year level
- Achieve satisfactory results in the British School’s maths and English assessments
- Have a good level of spoken English (students new to English are not accepted in the Secondary school)
- Undertake an informal interview with a member of our Student Development Services
- Submit a completed application form including all of the necessary documentation. You can download the document checklist here.
- Parents are informed of the results of the application with 72 hours of the English and maths tests being undertaken
- If a place is offered, parents will have two weeks to pay the appropriate fees. After this time, the place may be offered to another student.
- Please email application forms and copies of documents to our email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (+506) 2220-0131, extn 103
- Book a tour: We invite you to take a tour of the installations with one of the academic directors. This is an opportunity to learn more about the School, its mission and curriculum, and for us to learn more about you. A tour generally lasts about 1 hour.
Have more questions? Please visit our FAQ page for answers to our most commonly asked questions about the school and the admissions process.