The school supplies most basic materials to all students. Their cost is included in each student’s tuition fees. We suggest that English-speaking parents also take a copy of this list in Spanish when shopping for items.
Students are required to bring to school and maintain the following materials:
- All items, the pencil case itself and (as far as possible) all the items in the pencil case should bear the student’s name.
- The reason behind asking each student bringing in his/her own pencil case is to develop responsibility in taking care of their belongings.
- We remind parents that they should constantly check that their children have all the materials they need for school.
- We ask for your cooperation in buying only the exact materials from the list and not changing them, for example, boxes of 24 coloured pencils.
- Students’ bags must be small and easy to handle (without wheels). It is not necessary for the children to take home every book every day. All bags must be named.
- Students’ lunch bags should be simple and made of soft material. Please check that the children can open and close them by themselves. All lunch bags must be named.