Early Years Admission (3.3 to 6 years)
Our Early Years section consists of three year levels, for students aged 3-6 years.
- Be at least 3 years and 3 months of age on the 15th February in the year of enrollment
- Undertake an evaluation of readiness for school
- Submit a completed application form including all of the necessary documentation. You can download the document checklist here.
- Student evaluations are held after the Easter holidays for commencement in late January of the following year. A representative from the admissions team will contact parents to book an evaluation date. More detailed information about the process on the day of the evaluation will be emailed with the confirmation of the date.
- Parents are informed of the results of the evaluation after 3.00pm on the same day as the evaluation.
- If a place is offered, parents will have two weeks to pay the appropriate fees. After this time, the place may be offered to another student.
- Please email application forms and copies of documents to our email email@example.com
- Telephone: (+506) 2220-0131, extn 103
- Book a tour: We invite you to take a tour of the installations with one of the academic directors. This is an opportunity to learn more about the School, its mission and curriculum, and for us to learn more about you. A tour generally lasts about 1 hour.
Have more questions? Please visit our FAQ page for answers to our most commonly asked questions about the school and the admissions process.